What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text placed on your device when visiting the website. They are information, not programs, thus they cannot contain viruses. They allow the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
We use both ‘session’ and ‘persistent’ cookies to run the Service. ‘Session’ cookies stay on your device until you stop browsing. ‘Persistent’ cookies stay until they expire or are deleted. The types of cookies used are as follows:
- * STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES: These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as accessing logged in or secure areas.
- * ESSENTIAL COOKIES: We may use these to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- * PERFORMANCE COOKIES: These cookies collect information about how you have used the Service, e.g. information related to the unique username you provided. They may also be used to show you have logged in so we can serve you fresher content, or to track aggregate Service usage so we can test new features and changes on the Service. These cookies are often used for load balancing to ensure that the website remains up and running and to improve Service performance.
- * FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES.These cookies allow us to remember your actions, for example how and when you logged in and out; if you chose to block advertisements; the history of Service tools you’ve used. They also allow us to tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you, and to remember how you customized the Service.
- * TARGETING COOKIES: By remembering that your device has visited a site or service, these cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. This information may be shared with organizations to deliver advertising and help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or with other business partners to provide aggregate usage statistics and Service testing.
- * THIRD-PARTY COOKIES: Third party cookies report usage statistics of the Service, or deliver advertisements on and through the Service.
- * We may use third party vendors, such as Google and AdRoll, to display our ads over the internet to you, based on your previous use of our website(s). To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit Google Analytics Opt Out.
- * The table provides you with information on which cookies are set when you visit the website and how to opt out. Please note that some are essential to our platforms and as blocking them would severely damage performance, no option to opt out is provided.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
More information about cookies:
* AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
* Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/